Class A CDL Driver
Sorry, this job has expired.
At Trout Trucking Co., Inc., recruiting friendly, dedicated, hard-working professionals to join our team is our top priority.
It is our drivers who make the difference. They are dedicated to addressing and meeting the needs of our customers on an individual basis. From our exceptional top-of-the line equipment, state of the art technology, latest dispatch equipment, safety gear, competitive compensation package, you will experience what you are worth! If you’ve got what it takes and want to join an elite team, we’d like to hear from you.
We are currently hiring for Tanker Hazmat Class A CDL Drivers for our Jourdanton location.
Join our professional team today and receive the great benefits package that you deserve.
We offer competitive compensation and much more, including:
• Paid Vacation
• Health Insurance including- Medical, Dental and Vision
• Driver Bonus Program
• Driver of the year program
• Referral bonus
• Safety bonuses
• Steady work
• Weekly settlements
• Sign-on bonus
• Minimum of 2 years of verifiable tractor/trailer experience.
• Must be 25 years of age.
• Must have a valid Class A CDL with Hazmat and Tanker endorsements.
• Must have or be able to acquire a TWIC card at time of employment.
• Must have or be able to get a valid DOT Medical.
• Must have Examiners Certificate at time of employment.
• Must be able to pass a drug screen.
• No more than 3 moving violations in the past 5 years.
• No more than 1 minor non-preventable accident in the past 1 year or no more than 2 in the past 5 years.
• No DWI’s or DUI’s in the past 5 years.
• Must be dependable, professional and possess a great attitude.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.